Title:Manager Regional Marketing East/West/North/South
Please send your CV to email@example.com/+862180263915 if you want to find more details about he below position.
This position will be the main interface between dealers and central marketing, take full responsibility of brand awareness and sales push responsibility in each region, as well as manage all dealer's marketing activity.
- Develop regional marketing strategy, focus on how to improve brand and model awareness in the region, and product sales push topic.
- Develop regional yearly and quarterly marketing plan, and do the right execution.Make sure all plan and execution is 100% in line with regional marketing strategy.
- Guide, supervise, monitor, evaluate and support dealer's full year marketing activity, including dealer opening, dealer advertising, dealer event etc, make sure dealer marketing is in good direction and good quality.
- Support central marketing activity which involve regions and dealers, make sure central activity get the best result in respected dealers and cities.
- Suppor regional CRM , Next , Fleet Sales business, to coordinate, plan, implement and monitor regional activity.
- Constantly improve dealer marketing quality, including people quality and activity quality.
- Dotted report to central retail marketing function.
- Daily contact with regional sales managers and central marketing
- Daily contact with dealer management
- Good marketing knowledge and strong project management capability
- Organized, multi-tasking, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel